- What is a review?
- Will allow the corporation to evaluate the adequacy of their insurance programme
- Identify and allow informed decisions on enhancements, cost savings, and strategy to meet current/future needs
- How does it work?
- Analyze current programme
- Prepare a presentation on findings/options and recommendations
- What benefits does it provide?
- Complete understanding of current programme
- Options available to the client
- Strategic planning for now and future
- What is required from the client?
- Commitment to proceed
- Compile current information of the corporations current insurance programme with our assistance
- Beaufort/AIR begin the review
Beaufort Group in conjunction with its sister organization AIR, have a broad knowledge and experience dealing with many domestic and international oil and gas company’s insurance programmes. AIR has access to international insurance resources and are not restricted to corporate mandates.